Salary: £75,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Looking for senior insights professional to work with global FMCG clients on their marketing capability.
Our client is an exciting, pioneering consultancy that works with the world's leading brands to improve marketing productivity. They are passionate about understanding how people buy, brands grow, and how marketing can influence both of these things. They teach clients to become more effective decision makers through learning & workshops, research & bespoke problem-solving projects.
As Brand Director you will be responsible for taking insights & understanding about consumer behaviour and decision making and using this knowledge to help clients:
- have a better understanding of how their consumers make decisions
- develop more effective marketing plans
- be more effective decision-makers when evaluating creativity, communications, innovations, packaging and promotions.
A typical client project will require a period of immersion: understanding how the business operates, what is working effectively and what is an opportunity for improvement. This will provide input to develop a tailored solution (whether it be learning or research focussed). Your role will be to lead the design and delivery of these projects.
The role may involve international travel as many of their clients work across geographies.
This Brand Director role is all about improving the marketing capabilities of the blue-chip clients that work with this agency. The ideal candidate will either have an insights background within similar blue chip organisations or come from a market research/planning background working with these types of clients.
As you are responsible for the planning, creation and delivery or the programmes you need to have a great mind but also excellent communication and presentation skills.
To be successful in this Brand Director role you will need:
- Insights/Research experience working with or in blue-chip (possibly FMCG, hospitality or entertainment) companies
- A combination of excellent technical and interpersonal skills
- The ability to see patterns in data, to see new insights, to bring fresh perspectives, and to bring these to life for your clients
- Proven experience of helping clients understand consumers and unlock creativity
- Ability to work in central London at least two days a week
If you have a natural curiosity, a quick mind and an instinct to problem solving and are excited by the prospect of helping develop and deliver training, workshops and research which will inspire the clients to new ways of working then we'd love to hear from you.
Please note, we had previously advertised this role and although received some great applications, the brief has changed and we are now looking for someone with a strong Insights/Research background. If this is you, please do get in contact.