Salary: £40,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Experienced Brand Development Manager wanted to implement and roll out brand strategy and execute brand campaigns
Our client is a large and much loved health and welfare charity working in the UK and running development projects around the world.
As Brand Development Manager you will
- develop, in close collaboration with the Head of Brand Development, an inspirational brand vision, brand strategy and turn around action plan to be reflected in all donor and communications activities, in the UK and internationally
- lead the creation of a distinctive and enduring brand positioning
- lead the implementation of a brand communication plan, act as brand guardian and take ownership of the production of brand assets
- manage the roll-out of the brand across the organisation
The brand architecture and brand framework is already in place and as the successful Brand Development Manager you have
- a track record of planning and implementing the brand internalisation across all areas of the organisation and raising the profile of the brand team
- extensive stakeholder management skills
- demonstrable experience of brand marketing
Previous experience of the not-for-profit sector would be desirable but the role would also suit a capable and experienced Brand Development Manager with background of other sectors and agency-side experience.
If you have what we're looking for, please get in touch NOW.