Salary: Up to £55,000 12 Month FTC
Location: Greater London,Central London
Job Type: Freelance
Are you a driven, up & coming BM or an experienced SBM with consumer FMCG experience? If yes, then read on!
This FMCG brand are a global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries. These ingredients add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
This 12 month FTC will manage all the marketing and communication activities in the UK for one main heritage consumer brand, as well as handling trade marketing activities. This market is currently experiencing huge levels of growth and recently has seen performance numbers higher than ever before.
In this role as Brand & Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- brand strategy implementation and the development of the upcoming 2022 plan
- managing brand activation's throughout the annual calendar - ATL, TTL, BTL
- brand asset production management and execution across internal teams and agencies
- oversight and tracking of the brands commercial goals, working closely with the insights team
- budget management
- core agency management
- effective line management of a direct line report
To be a successful candidate for the Brand & Trade Marketing Manager position, you must have:
- proven FMCG experience and demonstrable channel knowledge
- trade marketing experience
- prove results in online and offline brand marketing
- the ability to think in a strategic and analytical manner
- excellent commercial and financial understanding
- previous line management experience
- proven multi agency management
If this sounds like you, then apply today!