Salary: Up to £30,000 Location: Greater London,South East London Job Type: Permanent
Proactive and analytical Digital Executive wanted with strong hands on experience running Biddable media campaigns
A fabulous opportunity has opened up in one of the UK's best loved charities, working closely with external media agencies to optimise the digital marketing strategy. Based in Surrey, with complete flexibility available, this is a highly commercial charity that delivers diverse multi channel marketing to attract a large scale and loyal following.
The purpose of this role is to oversee the planning and implementation of all Paid Digital Biddable media, working closely with their external Paid Media Agency. The main focus is to improve their Direct Response Paid Social expertise and provision internally, but you will also be responsible for:
- developing a robust Biddable media strategy
- improving the performance of their current programmes to meet the varied needs of society.
- educating the society in best practice related to Biddable Media
- testing extensively to ensure the findings related to Biddable media campaigns are recorded and shared
- leveraging the use of GDPR compliant customer data to improve Biddable media performance
- assisting the Head of Media & Insight on other data and insight projects, as required
As the successful Biddable Media Executive based in London you are a 'digital native' and have:
- extensive hands on knowledge of setting up, managing and optimising Biddable media campaigns (Paid Social, Paid Search, Programmatic Display and ideally also Affiliates)
- experience of running AB and Multivariate testing in these biddable channels
- strong project management skills
- excellent analytical and numerical skills and the ability to manipulate and upload complicated data
- superb working knowledge of Excel, Word, Google 360, Google analytics, GI and other media planning tools
- strong copy writing skills and a good eye for what looks good
This role would suit candidates with agency background as well as those with in-house experience.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, apply online NOW!