Salary: £40,000-£45,000 plus bonus Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Are you a Marketing Manager who excels at Direct Marketing and lives and breathes ROI? This could be the role for you!
A global company that sell insurance products. The company is well known and run like a family business. The company was successful in Australia and has since branched into the UK in the past 5 years with considerable success. An exciting opportunity for a marketeer to "step up" into a more senior role OR bring their already existing ATL experience.
This role sits within the acquisition side of the marketing team. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Head for Acquisition in generating leads. The role is very much ATL and direct response marketing. Day to day will be:
- handling multiple agencies
- creating strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- assist in delivering leads to the call centre from offline media channels
- measure and evaluate key metrics
- assist with the growing of digital channels and campaigns
- deliver on online, TV and print targets
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have:
- B2C - DR marketing, ATL, TV, press drops, door drops etc
- Excellent stakeholder experience and able to handle multiple media agencies
- Campaign experience and email marketing (ideally Salesforce)
- Confident with creating reports and working closely with sales teams to drive growth