Salary: £30,000 - office based 4 days, 1 day at home Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Looking for a confident, switched-on B2C Marketing Executive with broad marketing experience.
My client are a young, dynamic property investment specialist with an innovative business model and fun, sociable culture.
As Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Head of Marketing. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the website is kept up to date
- Implement SEO requirements
- Schedule weekly email marketing campaigns incl. data segmentation
- Upload and maintain listings on property platforms (Zoopla, Rightmove)
- Source and assist in producing case studies
- Managing Review channels and responses for Trustpilot, Google Reviews etc
- Manage and develop marketing collateral
- Experience with Hubspot, Mailchimp or similar CRM software
- Experience with Wordpress
- Strong reporting and delivery skills
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Reactive and organised with ability to work in a fast-paced environment