Salary: £55,000 Location: Greater London,North West London Job Type: Permanent
New role for an agency or inhouse marketer with integrated B2C campaign and BAU CRM communications experience.
This very well established, successful and award winning property company creates amazing places to live, both inside and outside of the four walls of the home. They offer a rental experience that gives people the opportunity to live in super stylish homes each with unique features to suit every personality and lifestyle.
The CRM Campaign Marketing Manager is responsible for the delivery and execution of integrated campaign communications & assets/collateral to drive awareness, lead generation and customer engagement supporting the drive of both acquisition & retention strategies.
- Coordination and delivery of brand marketing campaigns, from brief into creative development, to execution, launch and reporting
- Be the 'guardian' of all campaign activity - on brand, on message, on time, to budget
- Working in collaboration with both creative & media agencies to execute multi-channel campaigns across OOH, radio and paid digital media
- Manage & deliver BAU CRM communications with existing residents and new customers from our Salesforce-led ESP, in building signage, SMS and Resident app to drive engagement for both retention and acquisition
- Lead enhancements for the resident app driving functionality and UX with stakeholders to drive adoption
- Lead creation and delivery of core campaign assets from floorplans to apartment photography
- Budget management
- Understanding of campaign delivery and execution, ideally applied in or on B2C brands or agencies
- Demonstrable integrated campaign management experience with a passion for delivering insight driven, creatively robust campaigns that benefits both brand and consumer
- Strong communicator and stakeholder management - ability to build relationships with key internal members of team and multiple agency partners
- Excellent copywriting, photoshoot management experience essential
- Demonstrable eCRM experience managing email/SMS comms from brief, design, copy, build and send within ESP (Salesforce Pardot/Mailchimp preferred)
- Budgetary management skills essential