Salary: £57,000 plus bonus Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Want to work for a company whose aim it is to bring sustainable digital infrastructure to a global audience?
My client provides energy efficient data centres encouraging enterprises to venture into greener and more sustainable solutions to house their data. They are leaders in their field, and are entering a strong growth phase hiring 70 people across the company.
As Digital Campaigns Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing Director as her first marketing hire. You will help drive marketing efforts across digital, social and event marketing to increase the awareness and pipeline of the company's services - using content and effective inbound and outbound campaign techniques.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, implement and monitor marketing campaigns that help gain/retain new customers and capitalise on opportunities in the existing customer base to deliver growth across key sectors
- Build and maintainthe company's social media presence
- Grow, manage and enrich the company's database
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of marketing automation tools as well as data protection policies, focusing on email campaigns and funnel analytics
- Set up effective lead scoring and nurture journeys
- Optimise, test, and monitor effectiveness of campaigns eg LinkedIn, email, PPC etc. to maximise lead generation targeting highly segmented audiences
- Working closely with Marketing Director to create effective and compelling pool of content for each stage of the customer journey
- Devise and enable automated dashboards and other regular reports to inform best practices, such as A/B testing, link tagging, improved bounce rates and improving landing page conversions
- Stay abreast of latest digital technologies, platforms, channels and related best practices, as well as content consumption trends
- Must be willing to travel (30% of the role)
- Strong digital campaign creation and management skills; you have owned the complete end-to-end process, including defining data selection, creating client journeys and KPIs etc.
- Thorough understanding of the marketing tech stack requirements including marketing automation and CRM
- Understanding of the complexity of segmentation within B2B enterprise environments
- Process driven with first-rate analytical to report on program effectiveness and ROI