Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum + bonus Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
My British tech Client is looking for a B2B Marketeer , to support Clients with their SaaS marketing platform.
My Client is a super fast-growing technology business which develops and sells a SaaS marketing platform to large enterprises. Their product is highly differentiated in the market and the blue-chip brands using their services, is testament to the capability and quality of the software.
From thought leadership to internal communications, marketing materials and sales collateral, the users of the software are varied and span many International industry sectors.
The Customer Success Manager is totally committed to ensuring they understand the needs and objectives of the Clients and will be focused on ensuring Clients have an exceptional experience at every turn.
You'll have a desire to work with a fantastic SaaS product, love working with motivated colleagues in a business that's growing fast and creating great career opportunities.
You will have responsibility for:
User management - Providing day-to-day user management support across your Client portfolio, including trial customers.
User guidance - Ensuring every user of the software gets the right training, support, guidance and advice they need to maximise the value they see from you and the company.
Its a role for a marketeer looking for something a little bit different for their next job move - using your understanding of marketing and tech to help the Clients ( who are themselves marketeers), get the best out of this SaaS marketing platform.
- This role requires experience and confidence in presenting product-based training to customers on both a one-to-one and group basis.
- Experience in marketing is desired as the role involves regular content reviews with your customers- who are marketeers.
- You'll be used to working within a B2B account management team.
- You will already have an understanding of digital and content marketing and be a clear and compelling communicator with excellent organisational skills.
- A degree level qualification in marketing or a related discipline is much desired.
- Attention to detail is a must and the ability to interact with people at all levels, demonstrating tact, diplomacy, maturity and discretion.
The standards are high at this company but they offer great career progression and you will be recognised for your successes. Please do share your details if you meet the requirements and would like to know more!