Salary: £50,000-£55,000 - 6 months Job Type: Temp to Permanent
Looking for a graphic and digital designer experienced in B2B to join a growing proptech start-up. This is an initial 6 month contract role with the potential to go permanent.
This innovative company have created the largest and most accurate digital city model. This revolutionary tool is changing the UK market, it's a really exciting place to be.
The initial focus of the role will be to implement a re-brand that is innovative and exciting, alongside considering the whole UI and UX for potential customers and existing users, working closely with a UX designer. The role will further involve ongoing support in strategising and developing engaging designs for campaigns and bids for work.
Key responsibilities include -
- Design of overall brand including these activities: website, portfolio & presentation documents, email, social media and printed materials for events such as stand designs, printed brochures etc.,
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts;
- Work with the team to review the impact of your work;
- Liaise with users - to help inform customer dashboard requirements;
- Coordinating with outside agencies, press partnerships, printers, etc.,
You MUST HAVE
- Graphic design skills
- Branding, website and customer portal design is essential , experience with re-branding is a bonus
- Experience with templated email software, such as mailchimp
- Experience with headless CMS
- Experience in UI & understanding of UX design
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Experience with prototyping tools, such as Figma, Adobe XD or Axure
- Preparing portfolio & presentation docs