Salary: £200-250 per day, 3 month contract to start Jan 20 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
Are you an agency-experienced quant Research Manager or Associate Director free from January? If so, read on.
Global, well-respected top tier research agency.
This role will be working on one of the largest and longest running surveys in the country. It’s subscribed to by many of the UK’s major financial services providers. The team work closely with their clients and can see the impact of the data and how it can influence change.
This role can be offered at either Research Manager or Associate Director level. It will be based in the Central London office two days a week and home working the rest of the week.
This will be a varied and interesting role including:
- managing two product categories - you will also be looking after your own client bank and continue to develop these relationships.
- input in the production of key thought leadership reports.
- you will be involved in reviewing and developing any ad hoc monthly requirements or ad hoc needs for your client bank.
- whilst this is a tracking study, no two days are the same and the overall workload can include a number of ad hoc requests
- you will work closely with junior members of the team, coaching and advising them on best practice research and client handling skills, as well as reviewing their outputs for clients.
We're looking for someone with the following profile:-
- a solid agency grounding in the research process and what is needed to ensure that the day to day outputs needed on the programme are delivered on schedule
- someone who is both confident in having more strategic conversations with clients and comfortable with the underlying detail coupled with commercial acumen
- great client relationship/handling skills
- interest and/or experience of working in the financial services sector
- availability for a contract role to start January 2022
Please get in touch if you would like to find our more or click 'Apply' below.