Salary: £48,000-55,000 + good range of benefits Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Interest in the financial services sector required for this Associate Director role within a strong and successful team.
One of the world's largest research agencies.
As Associate Director you'll be getting involved in one of the company's longest standing tracking studies. It's not a pure tracker role though - you'll be using your ad hoc skillset to answer business questions utilising the wealth of data available. It's a really successful product for the group that has a real impact on their client's business.
More specifically you'll be:-
- managing two product categories within the study and you will also be looking after your own client bank and continue to develop these relationships
- getting involved in the production of key thought leadership reports
- involved in reviewing and developing any ad hoc monthly requirements or ad hoc needs for your client bank
- leading on the ad hoc requests. These will vary in size and resource need from small scale analysis to a complete ad hoc project
- working closely with junior members of the team, coaching and advising them on best practice research and client handling skills, as well as reviewing their outputs for clients.
No two days are the same in this team so expect lots of variety and interesting and impactful work.
We're looking for someone with the following profile:-
- a desire to join an established and successful research team
- a real interest to specialise in the financial services sector
- a good well rounded research skillset - quantitative in the main
- research agency or clientside background
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more or click 'Apply' below.