Salary: £70,000- £80,000 per annum. London. Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Opp for experienced Social Media specialist to join the digital team @ International. Corporate Comms & PR agency.
With impressive offices, overlooking the Thames, my Client is one of the worlds leading strategic communications and public affairs consultancies, with offices in 26 countries.
A new Associate Director is required to join the Content, Digital and Data team in London. The team works across a wide range of corporate clients - including F/S and Fintech, Hospitality and Law.
Reporting to the Head of Content, the role will include:
Devising and implementing multichannel strategies and campaigns:
? Use insights to develop integrated, creative corporate communications plans.
? Developing and executing online strategies aimed at issues management and reputation protection.
? Creating content plans and calendars.
? Developing distribution strategies to amplify key news-flow moments and brand initiatives.
? Helping clients’ executives build their online brand through thought leadership.
Analytics and insights:
? Social media listening, social media analysis and summaries.
? Influencer mapping.
? Analysis of conversations and topics.
? Crisis monitoring and measurement.
Being a champion for digital:
· At the forefront of tech and digital - translate ideas into best practice strategic communications.
· Keeping abreast of and partake in key industry events .
· Assisting in both internal and client training and brainstorming.
Relationships and networks:
· Digital client lead– anchoring relevant relationships, providing counsel directly to clients.
· Digital network – understanding of the key platforms and media, build good relationships with partners and industry players.
My Client is seeking candidates with:
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience - digital, social, online reputational management, corp comms.
- Interest and understanding of business, political environment and current affairs as well as digital and social.
- A good understanding of how the City and the broader financial community operates.
- Ability to build strong relationships; commands the confidence of others internally & externally.
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive.
- Organised, efficient, takes ownership, trusted to deliver to deadlines.
- Great Manager, competent to lead and mentor junior team members.
- Independent, clear and creative thinker, takes initiatives, spots opportunities.
- Expert understanding in how to use social media for corporate reputation.
- Strong experience devising and running paid social media campaigns and, ideally, Google Adwords.
- Understanding of online reputation management, search engine optimisation and how digital fits into the overall reputation picture.
You'll be technical, creative and consultative!
Hybrid working - 3 days office based.
You'll be joining an intelligent, warm, collaborative and supportive team of professionals.