Salary: up to £38,000 per year Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Exciting opportunity for as Assistant Marketing Manager to combine their love for food with their passion for marketing
Our client is one of the largest operators of restaurants, pubs and bars in the UK, providing a wide choice of eating and drinking-out experiences through their well-known brands. They are the home of the nation's favourite restaurants and, by effect, are at the heart of hospitality.
This is a broad and rewarding role where you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of marketing plans and evolving the brand proposition. This will involve:
- Delivering creative marketing campaigns throughout the year to attract the target audience, support brand positioning and drive sales.
- Developing and delivering the digital strategy to maximise conversion and bookings.
- Using customer insight and competitor reviews to develop product offering and recognise key trends.
- Developing and delivering effective marketing plans to launch new openings and remodel underperforming sites.
- Maximise third party relationships in conjunction with key internal stakeholders to deliver on-brand objectives and strategies.
You'll do great if you combine the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Previous brand marketing experience ideally within hospitality, leisure or retail
- A demonstrable track record of delivering successful marketing plans.
- A commercial, creative individual that is hands-on in delivery.
- A focus on delivery and implementation, on time, to plan, and on budget.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills to work effectively with various key stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, apply today!