Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per year dep. on exp. Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Opportunity to work with one of the world's most famous fashion photographers, as they launch their new luxury products
A truly amazing experience to work with a world famous fashion photographer. Our client has shot some of the most famous pictures for Vogue, worked with the most influential supermodels and actors and is known for their pioneering use of digital manipulations. Our client has created a new brand to take to market. Think luxury, and premium products.
We are looking for an experienced Art Director with a background in fashion, magazines and art. As the Art Director you will report directly into the Creative Director, who is the client himself. Most importantly this role will involve you deploying the concepts and the brand.
The ART DIRECTOR will be responsible to lease between the creative
director of the brand, multiple agencies & marketing team to
develop a line of products, shops, and services together with brand
ethos and communication. Experience in luxury is a must, Beauty,
Fashion and Hospitality/Spa/Wellness are a plus.
Experience in luxury is a must, fashion and beauty products are a plus
Have a strong portfolio showing art direction skills is a must
- Be able to guide concepts from other members of the team
- Good experience with packaging design
- Have a strategic understanding and ability to help define creative
- Outstanding eye for typography and design
- Ability to articulate thinking to internal team and client
- Preferable with strong experience with Cosmetic/Beauty industry
- Experience working in an art director role
- Experience with digital communication and online brand activation
- Background in Cinema and Art
- Results driven, able to manage creation from idea to delivery.