Salary: £35k - £40k Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Account Manager with media planning experience to join this great agency!
Our client is a free-thinking independent media agency working for brands with big plans. In the past 2 years they've won 16 awards for work and invested over £1m in a new automated reporting dashboard to improve their proposition.
They are a team of around 70 media specialists and growing fast, hence the need for these new roles. In the past year they were in the top rankings for new business wins including White Claw, Wargaming, Majestic, Care International and Crisis.
This agency has a great culture centred around core values that put their people at the heart of the agency.
As an Account Manager you will be an integral part of the team - reporting into the Account Director and line managing an Account Executive to work together and achieve clients' media plans.
Along with the support of a team, you will be helping to provide direction to a mixture of clients from FMCG to charity. Taking briefs, dissecting them and understanding the media direction they should be going in. You don't need to be a media expert as you will be working with the extended team to achieve optimum outcome, but you do need to have some UK media planning experience, so you can have conversations with clients.
This is a really exciting role, joining a team that are fantastic at progressing careers.
To be a successful candidate in this role, you will ideally have:
- 4 years+ experience in the industry.
- Previous line management experience is not essential, but is a good to have.
- Experience using TGI/Touchpoints, Google Analytics and Media Explorer. DDS, Mediatel, YouGov and AdDynamix/Ad Intel are all beneficial.
- UK market media planning experience across the whole media mix.
- Strong understanding of media terminology and concepts.
- Good use of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Previous experience with multiple stakeholders across a blend of clients. If you have charity client experience that would be amazing!
- Be energetic, determined and proactive.
If you think this sounds like you then apply today!