Salary: £30-35,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Freelance
An exp Account Manager with Behavioural Change exp to support various projects working with Public Sector clients.
A Lifestyle consumer rewards app that promotes healthy lifestyle & wellbeing.
Complete remote working.
This role would ideally suit an experienced Marketing Agency account manager used to managing different projects and stakeholders. The app promotes behavioural change in people's current lifestyle habits by a reward programme specifically tailored to incentivise a healthier lifestyle.
Initially 12-26 weeks freelance.
- Manage digital behaviour change projects in the transport and health space.
- Determine priorities across competing project deadlines.
- Develop key client relationships - Including client liaison, interpretation and management of client requests.
- Work with remote team to design, set up and manage short and long term behaviour change projects.
- Work with tech and marketing teams (in house and external) to provide end to end solution - from project design and inception to driving reach, maintaining engagement and evaluating outcomes.
- Manage and report on project budgets.
- Solid account/project management experience ideally in a technology/digital environment.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high pressure, agile setting using remote project management tools.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications.
- Experience of working with public sector clients.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- Comfortable working in a start up like environment.
If you've got the must haves for this role and want to find out more - please apply today!