New to us? Glad you stopped by.
We're pleased to meet you and look forward to helping. We know that you've already taken a big step by deciding to focus on your career. Don't worry - we're here to help in every way that we can. First of all, we're going to make some commitments. It's the Stopgap Way.
We commit to:
- Listen and understand your needs.
- Always be completely honest and open with you.
- Interview you in person before presenting you for any roles so that we can represent you properly.
- Advise how you can improve your CV and LinkedIn profile and coach you through any interview nerves.
- Never try to persuade you to apply for a job that you're not interested in.
- Never send your CV to a client before getting your express permission first.
- Not hide the less appealing aspects of a role from you.
- Brief you thoroughly prior to interview and make sure you know how to get there.
- Keep you informed throughout and endeavour to get detailed client feedback after interviews.
- Always respond when you apply for a job, even if you're not successful.
- Never advertise jobs that don't exist (yes - it happens).
- Make you smile!
Whether you're known to us or new to us, starting out, switching focus or slowing down, we make someone's day, every day.
Check out our current roles, regular employers, candidate stories, career advice or simply register and we'll be in touch.